How do I set up a Levy-Jennings chart in Excel?

=?Utf-8?B?bWVkdGVjaG9uZQ==?=

      17th Feb 2005
I am a medical technologist who would like to use Excel to set-up
Levy-Jennings charts for my QC data. I have done the basics as far as data
input (for two shifts of controls) but I am having a problem of how to place
the mean on the Y axis. If anyone has a solution or knows how to manipulate
chart data input to acheive this send me a solution!

Jon Peltier

      18th Feb 2005
I don't know what a Levy-Jennings chart is, but I have a few statistics
examples on my site. Maybe that's a name for something I know by a
different name.

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/statscharts.html

- Jon
-------