How do I send same email to different people separately ?

=?Utf-8?B?c29tZW9uZSBwbGVhc2UgaGVscA==?=

      17th Oct 2006
How can I send the same email to 10 different parties individually instead of
copying it 10 times and send it 10 times?

Hollis Paul

      17th Oct 2006
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
=?Utf-8?B?c29tZW9uZSBwbGVhc2UgaGVscA==?= wrote:
> How can I send the same email to 10 different parties individually instead of
> copying it 10 times and send it 10 times?

You create a Distribution List (which is a special contact item) and select the
DL as the addressee. See the following items:

Tip 084: Creating a distribution list 9/21/2005
Outlook Daily Tips Archive: Creating a Distribution list
http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20040116.htm - 19 KB

Tip 201: Add Addresses to a DL 9/22/2005
Outlook Daily Tips Archive: Adding a List of Addresses to a Distribution List
http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2004/20041105.htm - 19 KB

Tip 314: Expanding a Distribution List 10/10/2006
Outlook Daily Tips Archive: Expanding a Distribution List
http://www.outlook-tips.net/archives/2005/20051109.htm - 20 KB

--
Hollis Paul
Mukilteo, WA USA