How do I send My email flyer as the email body?

=?Utf-8?B?Q2h1Y2s=?=

      20th May 2006
When creating a flyer in word to send out as the email body it doesnt come
through the email correctly. It looks right in Word after I am finished
creating it, but when I send it it comes through and everything is out of
place? It doesnt look like the vresion I created. Whats up? Can anyone help?

Graham Mayor

      20th May 2006
Two issues here:

1. There is an essential incompatibility between Word Document format and
HTML format used for e-mail. If you want your Word document to be delivered
as you sent it then you will need to send it as an attachment - preferably
having converted it to PDF format, for which you'll need additional
software. Or prepare it as html to start off with - which is probably
simpler to do using Outlook's own editor as there there is no such conflict
of formats.

2. Many users will have the e-mail viewers set to display only plain text,
so formatting in the message itself will be lost to them.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org