How do I save an excel file in dbaseIII format in Excel 2007

=?Utf-8?B?UCBCYW5uaXN0ZXI=?=

      6th Sep 2007
I frequently need to save a spreadsheet in dbaseIII format to export the
information to another program. I have been able to export data in Office
Excel 2003 but there doesn't seem to be an option to save a spreadsheet in
dbaseII format in Excel 2007. HELP!!

=?Utf-8?B?RHVrZSBDYXJleQ==?=

      6th Sep 2007
If you have Access 2007 then you can either import or link to the Excel data,
then export the table from Access to dbase III. No other suggestions occur
to me.