How do I reverse text in a word doc to print on an Iron-on transf

=?Utf-8?B?VHlsZXIncyBHaWdp?=

      12th Mar 2006
I have a word document that I would like to print on an Iron on Transfer and
then move to a t-shirt. The iron-on tells me to print the text in the word
doc in "reversse" or mirror image as if I do not the text will be backwards
when I press it to my shirt. I cannot figure out how to reverse the print in
Word.

garfield-n-odie [MVP]

      13th Mar 2006
Some printers have a "mirror" or "t-shirt transfer" printing
option built into their printer driver... in Word, try clicking
on File | Print | Properties, and see if that option exists for
your printer. If you have Adobe Acrobat (the full version, not
just the free reader), then the Acrobat PDFWriter printer driver
has this option, so you can make a mirror-image PDF file and
print that onto your transfer paper.

If you're trying to mirror text, see
http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm or
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/DrwGrp...deDownText.htm .

If you're trying to mirror an image (like a photo or a drawing),
format the image as "float over text" (Word 97) or with a text
wrapping style other than "inline with text" (Word 2000-2003),
and then flip the image using the commands from the Drawing toolbar.

Tyler's Gigi wrote:

> I have a word document that I would like to print on an Iron on Transfer and
> then move to a t-shirt. The iron-on tells me to print the text in the word
> doc in "reversse" or mirror image as if I do not the text will be backwards
> when I press it to my shirt. I cannot figure out how to reverse the print in
> Word.

=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMtcHBz?=

      13th Mar 2006
Hi,

If you enter your text into WordArt, then format it to the style you want.
Once you have finished select the item, and then on the Drawing toolbar click
Draw, point to Rotate or Flip, and then Flip Horizontal

Hope this helps.

James