How do I remove 'total editing' time from Word File Properties?

=?Utf-8?B?RGlnZ2Vy?=

      11th Jan 2006
I wish to stop tracking 'total editing time' on my Word documents, to ensure
this information is not available to e-mail recipients.

The total editing time' is in the File Properties display.

Anyone know how to switch this off?

Graham Mayor

      11th Jan 2006
ALT+SHIFT+F11 - locate TotalTime and delete the line.. Click the save button
in that dialog then close and save the Word document. The time will be set
at 0 minutes, however note that this counter ticks away all the time the
document is open. If you don't want this information don't send the document
in Word format. Use PDF.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Digger wrote:
> I wish to stop tracking 'total editing time' on my Word documents, to
> ensure this information is not available to e-mail recipients.
>
> The total editing time' is in the File Properties display.
>
> Anyone know how to switch this off?

=?Utf-8?B?RGlnZ2Vy?=

      11th Jan 2006
Graham
Thanks for the fast response. It's appreciated
Digger