How do I remove the "provided by ..." branding in the IE title bar

=?Utf-8?B?SlQ0NDQ5?=

      24th Mar 2007
How do I remove the "provided by ..." branding in the OE title bar?
Thanks

Alan Edwards

      24th Mar 2007
------IE----------
How to Change the Internet Explorer Window Title
http://support.microsoft.com/default...;en-us;q176497

or:

How to remove branding.
To remove all Internet Explorer branding, follow these steps:
1. Click Start.
2. Click Run.
3. Type

rundll32.exe iedkcs32.dll,Clear

and then click OK.

4. Restart Internet Explorer.

----OE------------
How to change the title text of Outlook Express. To do this, go to the
Registry Editor, and then go to the key HKEY_CURRENT_ USER\Identities.
After that, you should see 1 or more cryptic codes. Click on each or
all of them to see which one says "Main Identity" on the right side.
After that, expand it to Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0 and
change "WindowTitle" to what you want it to be, probably just "Outlook
Express."

Sorry, because the "cryptic codes" vary per PC, there is no automatic
change.

On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:16:30 -0700, in
microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser, JT4449
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>How do I remove the "provided by ..." branding in the OE title bar?
>Thanks

Alan

      25th Mar 2007
In addition to what Alan Edwards mentioned, you can also go to
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm and scroll down to line 279.
Use the "Change/Customize Branding in Outlook Express" tweak on the right
hand side.

Alan (not to be confused with Alan Edwards)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...