How do I remove the header and footer from the second page ?

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9Kbw==?=

      8th Oct 2004
I have a 2 page letter with a header & footer on both pages, and I need to
remove them from the second page. How do I do this

=?Utf-8?B?Z2FyZmllbGQtbi1vZGll?=

      8th Oct 2004
Click on File | Page Setup | Layout | check the "Different first page" box |
OK. Cut the header from page 2 and paste it into the header of page 1. Cut
the footer from page 2 and paste it into the footer of page 1.

"JoJo" wrote:

> I have a 2 page letter with a header & footer on both pages, and I need to
> remove them from the second page. How do I do this

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      8th Oct 2004
See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm

--