how do i record my computer screen using windows movie maker

lexie

      7th Feb 2010
I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movie
maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my question
please let me know.

:|

PapaJohn

      7th Feb 2010
Movie Maker doesn't include that feature.
--
PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

"lexie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movie
> maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my question
> please let me know.
>

> :|

LVTravel

      7th Feb 2010

"lexie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movie
> maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my question
> please let me know.
>

> :|

You would need a screen recorder program such as Camtasia (expensive) or
another program. For simple use I use Wisdom Soft's free screen recorder
located at: http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/...enrecorder.htm

This program may or may not fit your needs.

Mark Worden

      10th Feb 2010
Great question Lexie, if you are comfortable enough with Microsoft Products
they have a free product you can use. It is called Windows Media Encoder. I
have used to capture my screen movements AND my voice as I was recording a
training course. Start your reading here
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/howto/articles/screencap.aspx>

"lexie" wrote:

> I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movie
> maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my question
> please let me know.
>

> :|

Tangyi Chang

      24th Mar 2010
In fact windos movie maker (WMM) is rather a video editor than video recorder. It allows you to add objects like pictures, music to your existing video.

If you want to create screencast video, you should get screen recording software.

Professional (record and edit)
Adobe Captivate 4
Camtasia

Middle class (record and edit)
DemoCreator
BB Flashback 2

Freeware (record only)
Camstudio
ScreenToaster

lexie wrote:

how do i record my computer screen using windows movie maker
07-Feb-10

I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movi
maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my questio
please let me know.

On Sunday, February 07, 2010 1:49 PM
lexie wrote:

how do i record my computer screen using windows movie maker
I would like to know how to record my computer screen using windos movi
maker. If any one knows or if microsoft would actually answer my questio
please let me know.

On Sunday, February 07, 2010 2:32 PM
PapaJohn wrote:

Movie Maker does not include that feature.--PapaJohnwww.papajohn.org
Movie Maker does not include that feature
-
PapaJoh
www.papajohn.org

On Sunday, February 07, 2010 3:51 PM
LVTravel wrote:

You would need a screen recorder program such as Camtasia (expensive)
You would need a screen recorder program such as Camtasia (expensive) o
another program. For simple use I use Wisdom Soft's free screen recorde
located at: http://www.wisdom-soft.com/products/...eenrecorder.ht

This program may or may not fit your needs.

On Wednesday, February 10, 2010 12:19 PM
Mark Worden wrote:

Great question Lexie, if you are comfortable enough with Microsoft
Great question Lexie, if you are comfortable enough with Microsoft Product
they have a free product you can use. It is called Windows Media Encoder.
have used to capture my screen movements AND my voice as I was recording
training course. Start your reading her
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/win...screencap.aspx

"lexie" wrote:

Making Silverlight Emulate Synchronous Requests
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ht-emulat.aspx