how do I receive email in html

=?Utf-8?B?cGF0?=

      1st Oct 2005
All of a sudden I recive email in plain text instead of the html that I
prefer. How can I receive all of my email in html? I don't want to have to
convert each email individually.

Peter Foldes

      1st Oct 2005
In Outlook. Tools\Options\Mail Format\Message Format and select with the dropdown arrow HTML.

In Outlook Express Tools\Options\Send\Mail Sending Format

--
Peter

"pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> All of a sudden I recive email in plain text instead of the html that I
> prefer. How can I receive all of my email in html? I don't want to have to
> convert each email individually.

=?Utf-8?B?cGF0?=

      1st Oct 2005
I have it that way but still the mail comes in plain text

"Peter Foldes" wrote:

> In Outlook. Tools\Options\Mail Format\Message Format and select with the dropdown arrow HTML.
>
> In Outlook Express Tools\Options\Send\Mail Sending Format
>
> --
> Peter

> "pat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > All of a sudden I recive email in plain text instead of the html that I
> > prefer. How can I receive all of my email in html? I don't want to have to
> > convert each email individually.

Brian Tillman

      4th Oct 2005
Peter Foldes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In Outlook. Tools\Options\Mail Format\Message Format and select with
> the dropdown arrow HTML.
>
> In Outlook Express Tools\Options\Send\Mail Sending Format

Read what the OP said again. The above information is for SENDING format,
not RECEIVING format.
--
Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman

      4th Oct 2005
pat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> All of a sudden I recive email in plain text instead of the html that
> I prefer. How can I receive all of my email in html? I don't want to
> have to convert each email individually.

Did you apply Office 2003 SP2 recently? One of the things that service pack
did was to add an option that disables links in messages and converts them
to Plain Text in the Junk E-mail folder. Moving such a message out of the
Junk E-mail folder is supposed to restore links and the message format.
There is a little anecdotal evidence that sometimes this happens for folder
other than the Junk E-mail folder, but I've not seen any proof of that.
--
Brian Tillman

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZSBHZXJiZXI=?=

      6th Oct 2005
Same thing happened to me, starting yesterday. I had installed SP2 a long
time ago. Is there a way to disable this new "feature" that auto converts to
plain text in Junk Mail?

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> pat <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > All of a sudden I recive email in plain text instead of the html that
> > I prefer. How can I receive all of my email in html? I don't want to
> > have to convert each email individually.

> Did you apply Office 2003 SP2 recently? One of the things that service pack
> did was to add an option that disables links in messages and converts them
> to Plain Text in the Junk E-mail folder. Moving such a message out of the
> Junk E-mail folder is supposed to restore links and the message format.
> There is a little anecdotal evidence that sometimes this happens for folder
> other than the Junk E-mail folder, but I've not seen any proof of that.
> --
> Brian Tillman

Brian Tillman

      6th Oct 2005
Dave Gerber <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Same thing happened to me, starting yesterday. I had installed SP2 a
> long time ago. Is there a way to disable this new "feature" that
> auto converts to plain text in Junk Mail?

Sure. Uninstall OL 2003 and reinstall. Don't reinstall the service pack.
--
Brian Tillman