how do i re-set my printer to use smaller then letter size paper?

=?Utf-8?B?bWljaGVsbGU=?=

      13th Jun 2006
i have re-set the paper size in my printer options but it still prints the
file like i'm using letter size paper. my invitation is 4.78 x 8 and i want
to feed it from the right side of the tray to assure a straight alignment.
when i feed the smaller paper from the right side of the tray, i only get
half of the needed text. i have been able to do this in other applications
(envelopes & labels) of word but find this particularly tricky for some
reason. please advise. thanks!

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

      13th Jun 2006
Make sure that both your printer settings and page set up are set to the
proper page size.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"michelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>i have re-set the paper size in my printer options but it still prints the
> file like i'm using letter size paper. my invitation is 4.78 x 8 and i
> want
> to feed it from the right side of the tray to assure a straight alignment.
> when i feed the smaller paper from the right side of the tray, i only get
> half of the needed text. i have been able to do this in other applications
> (envelopes & labels) of word but find this particularly tricky for some
> reason. please advise. thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?bWljaGVsbGU=?=

      13th Jun 2006
both are set to the same size.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

> Make sure that both your printer settings and page set up are set to the
> proper page size.
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "michelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >i have re-set the paper size in my printer options but it still prints the
> > file like i'm using letter size paper. my invitation is 4.78 x 8 and i
> > want
> > to feed it from the right side of the tray to assure a straight alignment.
> > when i feed the smaller paper from the right side of the tray, i only get
> > half of the needed text. i have been able to do this in other applications
> > (envelopes & labels) of word but find this particularly tricky for some
> > reason. please advise. thanks!

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

      14th Jun 2006
Is your printer capable of printing that size?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"michelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> both are set to the same size.
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Make sure that both your printer settings and page set up are set to the
>> proper page size.
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "michelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >i have re-set the paper size in my printer options but it still prints
>> >the
>> > file like i'm using letter size paper. my invitation is 4.78 x 8 and i
>> > want
>> > to feed it from the right side of the tray to assure a straight
>> > alignment.
>> > when i feed the smaller paper from the right side of the tray, i only
>> > get
>> > half of the needed text. i have been able to do this in other
>> > applications
>> > (envelopes & labels) of word but find this particularly tricky for some
>> > reason. please advise. thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?bWljaGVsbGU=?=

      14th Jun 2006
yes i have done it many times before using envelopes and adhesive labels.
this time i'm printing onto stationary and need to feed it from the right
side of the tray.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

> Is your printer capable of printing that size?
>
> --
>
> JoAnn Paules
> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>

> "michelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > both are set to the same size.
> >
> > "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> Make sure that both your printer settings and page set up are set to the
> >> proper page size.
> >>
> >> --
> >>
> >> JoAnn Paules
> >> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
> >>

> >> "michelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

JoAnn Paules [MVP]

      14th Jun 2006
No clue. Have you made any changes to your system since doing this last?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"michelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> yes i have done it many times before using envelopes and adhesive labels.
> this time i'm printing onto stationary and need to feed it from the right
> side of the tray.
>
> "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> Is your printer capable of printing that size?
>>
>> --
>>
>> JoAnn Paules
>> MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
>>

>> "michelle" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > both are set to the same size.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      14th Jun 2006
Set up the smaller document on Letter-size paper, adjusting the margins as
needed.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)