How do I randomly shuffle slides in Powerpoint?

=?Utf-8?B?a3lsZWh1Zw==?=

      5th Oct 2006
I am trying to use power point slides for flash cards. I have a different
image on each slide and am trying to find a way to randomly shuffle the
slides with out actually going into the list and dragging them around.

=?Utf-8?B?UmFlIERyeXNkYWxl?=

      5th Oct 2006
See http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00429.htm
Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"kylehug" wrote:

> I am trying to use power point slides for flash cards. I have a different
> image on each slide and am trying to find a way to randomly shuffle the
> slides with out actually going into the list and dragging them around.

=?Utf-8?B?a3lsZWh1Zw==?=

      5th Oct 2006
Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was looking for!

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

> See http://www.rdpslides.com/pptfaq/FAQ00429.htm
> Hope this helps.
> --
> Rae Drysdale
>

> "kylehug" wrote:
>
> > I am trying to use power point slides for flash cards. I have a different
> > image on each slide and am trying to find a way to randomly shuffle the
> > slides with out actually going into the list and dragging them around.

=?Utf-8?B?UmFlIERyeXNkYWxl?=

      5th Oct 2006
Glad to help.
--