How do I put an appointment in someone else's Outlook from mine?

MissJeckissa

      28th Jan 2009
I need to put an appointment in one of my coworker's Outlook program from my
own - I know there's a way to do so but I just don't know what it is! :S

Bob I

      28th Jan 2009
meeting request?

MissJeckissa wrote:

> I need to put an appointment in one of my coworker's Outlook program from my
> own - I know there's a way to do so but I just don't know what it is! :S

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      28th Jan 2009
You can either open the calendar in your outlook and create it on their
calendar or send them a meeting request.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)