How do I print three Powerpoint slides per page, without the lines

=?Utf-8?B?QmFycnk=?=

      19th Aug 2005
Is there anyway to print three larger slides per handout page WITHOUT the
lines for notes?
Thanks in advance.
Barry

Echo S

      19th Aug 2005
"Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there anyway to print three larger slides per handout page WITHOUT the
> lines for notes?
> Thanks in advance.
> Barry

Use File/Send to/Word.

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP]
http://www.echosvoice.com

=?Utf-8?B?QmFycnk=?=

      19th Aug 2005
Thanks. This sure gets me 2/3s of the way there. It still involves a bit of
reformatting in WORD to get three medium-sized slides on one page without the
notes. ANy other creative ideas out there?
Barry

"Barry" wrote:

> Is there anyway to print three larger slides per handout page WITHOUT the
> lines for notes?
> Thanks in advance.
> Barry

Echo S

      20th Aug 2005
Yup. Two third-party possibilities are http://skp.mvps.org/how/ and
http://billdilworth.mvps.org/SlideIntoWord.htm

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP]
http://www.echosvoice.com

"Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks. This sure gets me 2/3s of the way there. It still involves a bit

of
> reformatting in WORD to get three medium-sized slides on one page without

the
> notes. ANy other creative ideas out there?
> Barry
>

> "Barry" wrote:
>
> > Is there anyway to print three larger slides per handout page WITHOUT

the
> > lines for notes?
> > Thanks in advance.
> > Barry

=?Utf-8?B?QmFycnk=?=

      21st Aug 2005
The suggestion about the third party addins was REALLY helpful. Thanks so
much!
Barry

"Echo S" wrote:

> Yup. Two third-party possibilities are http://skp.mvps.org/how/ and
> http://billdilworth.mvps.org/SlideIntoWord.htm
>
> --
> Echo [MS PPT MVP]
> http://www.echosvoice.com
>

> "Barry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanks. This sure gets me 2/3s of the way there. It still involves a bit

> of
> > reformatting in WORD to get three medium-sized slides on one page without

> the
> > notes. ANy other creative ideas out there?
> > Barry
> >

> > "Barry" wrote:
> >
> > > Is there anyway to print three larger slides per handout page WITHOUT

> the
> > > lines for notes?
> > > Thanks in advance.
> > > Barry

Echo S

      21st Aug 2005
I'm very glad to hear that, Barry, and I know Shyam and BillD will be, too.

Thanks for letting us know!

--
Echo [MS PPT MVP]
http://www.echosvoice.com