How do I print All my Programs when opened from Start ?

Ritter197

      21st Aug 2004
I like to print from Start, All my Programs. How can I do that?

wayne

      21st Aug 2004
simple way do that is go to start programs once you see what you want to
print just hit the prtscrn button usually top right on the keyboard

then open paint from accessories and do a paste

Wayne

"Ritter197" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I like to print from Start, All my Programs. How can I do that?

David Candy

      21st Aug 2004
For /r "%userprofile%\start menu" %A in (*.*) do echo %~nA >prn
For /r "%AllUsersProfile%\start menu" %A in (*.*) do echo %~nA>prn
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...392635123.html

"Ritter197" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I like to print from Start, All my Programs. How can I do that?

larry

      21st Aug 2004
Open windows explorer go to C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Start Menu\Programs There are all your programs.
As far is printing the only thing I can think of ctrl
Print Screen (key is up by f keys on the right) Then open
up wordpad and paste there. You may have to scroll down
and do other print screens and pastes to append to first
paste.

Ritter197

      22nd Aug 2004
Thanks, worked fine.

"wayne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> simple way do that is go to start programs once you see what you want to
> print just hit the prtscrn button usually top right on the keyboard
>
> then open paint from accessories and do a paste
>
> Wayne
>

> "Ritter197" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I like to print from Start, All my Programs. How can I do that?

Ritter197

      22nd Aug 2004
I tried your method too and it also worked just great. Thanks a lot.

news:347001c487ac$3dad0390$(E-Mail Removed)...