How do I print a 2 page document, front to back?

=?Utf-8?B?Y2xvdWQ=?=

      13th Sep 2006
I have a 50 page document that I want to print back and front. How do I do
this?

CyberTaz

      13th Sep 2006
To a great extent it depends on the capabilities of your printer. Do a
Search in Word Help using the keyword 'duplex' (without the quotes).
--
HTH |:>)
Bob Jones

"cloud" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have a 50 page document that I want to print back and front. How do I do
> this?

=?Utf-8?B?R01j?=

      13th Sep 2006
Cybertaz is right - if your printer prints 2-sided, then you need to specify
this format in the printer properties. In the Print dialog box, click the
Properties button and look for a "Print on Both Sides" or similar option.

If your printer does not print double-sided, however, you can tell Word to
print all Odd pages, then flip the pages over and have it print all Even
pages. In the Print dialog box, change Print: <All pages in range> to Print:
<Odd pages> / <Even pages>. Depending on how your printer spits out the
pages, the stack of Odd pages may need to be re-ordered so that p. 2 prints
on the back of p. 1, etc. (my printer at home spits them out face-up, so all
I need to do is flip the stack over.)
--
GMc
Phoenix

"cloud" wrote:

> I have a 50 page document that I want to print back and front. How do I do
> this?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      13th Sep 2006
You shouldn't need to reorder the pages, though, as you can do the second
run with "Reverse print order" selected in Print Options if necessary. Also,
there is a "Manual duplex" setting in recent versions of Word that
semi-automates this process (supposedly--a lot of users seem to have
problems with it).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)