EMMA

      27th Feb 2004
WHEN CUTTING ON MY COMPUTER THIS BOX POPS UP FOUND NEW
HARDWAREUNIMODEM FULL DUPLEX AUDIO DEVICE)BUT CANT FIND
IT...THEN A BOX WILL POP UP FILES NEEDED(MODEMCSA.SYS)CANT
FIND THAT EITHER CAN YOU HELP?OR THESE TWO THING RELATED
AND WHERE CAN I FIND THEM.....

Nick Burns

      27th Feb 2004
To hard on my eyes to read, repost with normal lower case.

"EMMA" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2fb301c3fd03$131a0f30$(E-Mail Removed)...
> WHEN CUTTING ON MY COMPUTER THIS BOX POPS UP FOUND NEW
> HARDWAREUNIMODEM FULL DUPLEX AUDIO DEVICE)BUT CANT FIND
> IT...THEN A BOX WILL POP UP FILES NEEDED(MODEMCSA.SYS)CANT
> FIND THAT EITHER CAN YOU HELP?OR THESE TWO THING RELATED
> AND WHERE CAN I FIND THEM.....

SSnow

      27th Feb 2004
cutting?