how do i move my taskbar back to bottom of my screen?

=?Utf-8?B?S3Jpc0U=?=

      1st Feb 2005
my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen, how do i
move it back to the bottom of my screen?

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange]

      2nd Feb 2005
KrisE wrote:
> my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen,
> how do i move it back to the bottom of my screen?

Drag them back to where you want them.

Note - this is a Microsoft Outlook group. Your question would be best posted
in one for your OS.

Ben M. Schorr - MVP Outlook/OneNote

      2nd Feb 2005
"=?Utf-8?B?S3Jpc0U=?=" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> my Start button and taskbar shifted to the right side of my screen,
> how do i move it back to the bottom of my screen?

Just drag it and drop it...same way you got it to the right. :-)

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
Stockholm Consulting Group/KSG
http://www.scgab.com
Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/com...onenotefaq.htm

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo!