How do I mark Bank Holidays as being out of office?

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGhldyBQYXNz?=

      30th Aug 2005
It's easy to import a country's holidays in Outlook, but by default they seem
to be marked as Free. What I really want to do (to prevent my colleagues in
other countries trying to organise meetings with me when I'm out) is to have
those days *automatically* be marked as Out Of Office.

Any tricks?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      30th Aug 2005
Create a custom view that groups by the Show time as field - drag from None
to Busy or OOF group.

It might be easier if you group by category and show time as - then all of
the holidays will be together and you can drag that group.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Matthew Pass" <Matthew (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's easy to import a country's holidays in Outlook, but by default they
> seem
> to be marked as Free. What I really want to do (to prevent my colleagues
> in
> other countries trying to organise meetings with me when I'm out) is to
> have
> those days *automatically* be marked as Out Of Office.
>
> Any tricks?

=?Utf-8?B?TWF0dGhldyBQYXNz?=

      30th Aug 2005
Ms. Poremsky,