How do I make a powerpoint pres. fit a defined piece of music

John

      9th Sep 2008
How do i make a powerpoint automatically devide the amount of time the slide
are shown to fit a specific lenght piece of music.- or does it have to be
done manually by setting the lenght of each slide

Michael Koerner

      9th Sep 2008
You can divide the number of slides into the length of your music piece.
Then enter that value as your slide transition time for all slides.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

How do i make a powerpoint automatically devide the amount of time the slide
are shown to fit a specific lenght piece of music.- or does it have to be
done manually by setting the lenght of each slide

John

      9th Sep 2008
Thanks Michael. Can that be done automatically, so that the slides
automatically time to the length of music?

"Michael Koerner" wrote:

> You can divide the number of slides into the length of your music piece.
> Then enter that value as your slide transition time for all slides.
>
> --
> Michael Koerner
> MS MVP - PowerPoint

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do i make a powerpoint automatically devide the amount of time the slide
> are shown to fit a specific lenght piece of music.- or does it have to be
> done manually by setting the lenght of each slide

Michael Koerner

      10th Sep 2008
Sorry, but no. You have to insert the time frame initially, and at that time
apply it to all slides. If you add another slide you have to recalculate.

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

"Michael Koerner" wrote:

> You can divide the number of slides into the length of your music piece.
> Then enter that value as your slide transition time for all slides.
>
> --
> Michael Koerner
> MS MVP - PowerPoint

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do i make a powerpoint automatically devide the amount of time the
> slide
> are shown to fit a specific lenght piece of music.- or does it have to be
> done manually by setting the lenght of each slide

John

      10th Sep 2008
Thanks Michael

"John" wrote:

> How do i make a powerpoint automatically devide the amount of time the slide
> are shown to fit a specific lenght piece of music.- or does it have to be
> done manually by setting the lenght of each slide

New Member
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

      18th Jul 2012
I am looking to find the answer to this same problem and even this latest Office 2013 Preview still does not provide this feature, which is, IMHO, relatively simple to implement.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem of fitting slides to a length of music?

Cheers
Wigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Koerner View Post