How do I make a graph for a normal distribution in Excel?

Dag0709

      25th Sep 2008
Can someone explain to me how I make a graph of a normal distribution in
Excel en what do I need to fill in on data?

Andy Pope

      25th Sep 2008
Hi,

Do this help?
http://www.exceluser.com/explore/statsnormal.htm
http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts...tion/index.htm

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
"Dag0709" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Can someone explain to me how I make a graph of a normal distribution in
> Excel en what do I need to fill in on data?

Dag0709

      25th Sep 2008
Yes the websites are very helpfull, thank you!