How do i make all text the same size and type in Word ?

=?Utf-8?B?Um9wZXN0ZXI1MA==?=

      10th Apr 2005
I have a Word document that contains sentences in capital letters and
sentences in small letters . Is there a quick way to get all the text the
same either capital / small letters . Please help as the document is about 90
pages and don't want to re-type if possible.

Graham Mayor

      10th Apr 2005
Select the text then format > change case.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Ropester50 wrote:
> I have a Word document that contains sentences in capital letters and
> sentences in small letters . Is there a quick way to get all the text
> the same either capital / small letters . Please help as the document
> is about 90 pages and don't want to re-type if possible.

Stan Brown

      10th Apr 2005
"=?Utf-8?B?Um9wZXN0ZXI1MA==?=" wrote in
microsoft.public.word.newusers:
>I have a Word document that contains sentences in capital letters and
>sentences in small letters . Is there a quick way to get all the text the
>same either capital / small letters . Please help as the document is about 90
>pages and don't want to re-type if possible.

Click anywhere in the document and press Ctrl-A (or click Edit...
Select All). Then press Shift-F3 until the text appears in the case
you like. It may take a while to do that edit on 90 pages.

And I can't help cautioning you against such a procedure. DOCUMENTS
IN ALL CAPS ARE VERY HARD TO READ. on the other hand, you don't
want all lower case either. why? it makes you look silly.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      10th Apr 2005
You may not get the option of "Sentence case" by cycling through Shift+F3.
In that case, you'll need to use Format | Change Case and select it
explicitly. But you will still not be home and dry, as you'll need to troll
through the document and recap any proper nouns and (perhaps) remove caps
that have appeared after periods that don't signal the end of a sentence.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...