how do I invert the rows and colums in excel?

=?Utf-8?B?QWxkb2ZhYnJpemk=?=

      19th Oct 2005
Is there an easy way to invert rows and columns in Excel?

Niek Otten

      19th Oct 2005
Look at Edit>Paste Special, Transpose

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Aldofabrizi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there an easy way to invert rows and columns in Excel?

=?Utf-8?B?YnBlbHR6ZXI=?=

      19th Oct 2005
Select the range you wish to 'invert' and copy. Then Edit > Paste Special
and select the Transpose radio button.

--Bruce