How do I insert a picture in Power Point footers?

=?Utf-8?B?RXF1aXRlY2hTdWU=?=

      25th Jul 2006
I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
picture in Power Point footers. Help.

=?Utf-8?B?dG9obHo=?=

      25th Jul 2006
Click View > Master > Slide Master.
In slide master, select the footer area placeholder.
Right click on the placeholder, select Format Placeholder .
Click on the color dropdown field, select Fill Effects.
Click on the picture tab, and click "Select Picture".
Look for the logo you want to insert. Ok your way out.
Is that what you want?
--
Shawn Toh (tohlz)
Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP PowerPoint)

Site Updated: July 23, 2006
3 New PowerPoint Games
http://pptheaven.mvps.org
PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate

"EquitechSue" wrote:

> I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
> file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
> picture in Power Point footers. Help.

=?Utf-8?B?RXF1aXRlY2hTdWU=?=

      25th Jul 2006
Perfect - Thank you for your help. EquitechSue

"tohlz" wrote:

> Click View > Master > Slide Master.
> In slide master, select the footer area placeholder.
> Right click on the placeholder, select Format Placeholder .
> Click on the color dropdown field, select Fill Effects.
> Click on the picture tab, and click "Select Picture".
> Look for the logo you want to insert. Ok your way out.
> Is that what you want?
> --
> Shawn Toh (tohlz)
> Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP PowerPoint)
>
> Site Updated: July 23, 2006
> 3 New PowerPoint Games
> http://pptheaven.mvps.org
> PowerPoint Heaven - The Power to Animate
>

> "EquitechSue" wrote:
>
> > I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
> > file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
> > picture in Power Point footers. Help.

Steve Rindsberg

      25th Jul 2006
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, EquitechSue
wrote:
> I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
> file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
> picture in Power Point footers. Help.

You can't do this, exactly, but you can instead:

Choose View, Master, Slide Master
Choose Insert, Picture, From File
Choose your logo and insert it
Size and position it to taste
Choose View, Normal

Your logo will appear on every slide based on the Slide Master (if you have
multiple masters, you may want to add the logo to them too).

Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
PPTools: www.pptools.com

n0m@n

      20th May 2008
Hi i have been able to place a using below procedure but i am still not able
to use multiple images on multiple slides....
for example if i have 10 slides and i want one image from slide 1 to 6 and
second image from slide 7 to 10. how can i do this........

Thanks,
Noman

"Steve Rindsberg" wrote:

> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, EquitechSue
> wrote:
> > I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
> > file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
> > picture in Power Point footers. Help.

> You can't do this, exactly, but you can instead:
>
> Choose View, Master, Slide Master
> Choose Insert, Picture, From File
> Choose your logo and insert it
> Size and position it to taste
> Choose View, Normal
>
> Your logo will appear on every slide based on the Slide Master (if you have
> multiple masters, you may want to add the logo to them too).

> Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
> PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
> PPTools: www.pptools.com

T Lavedas

      20th May 2008
On May 20, 7:01 am, n0m@n <n0m@(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi i have been able to place a using below procedure but i am still not able
> to use multiple images on multiple slides....
> for example if i have 10 slides and i want one image from slide 1 to 6 and
> second image from slide 7 to 10. how can i do this........
>
> Thanks,
> Noman
>
> "Steve Rindsberg" wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, EquitechSue
> > wrote:
> > > I can add our logo to the footers in MS Word and Excel by inserting a picture
> > > file under view - header and footerl, but I cannot find a way to insert a
> > > picture in Power Point footers. Help.

> > You can't do this, exactly, but you can instead:

> > Choose View, Master, Slide Master
> > Choose Insert, Picture, From File
> > Choose your logo and insert it
> > Size and position it to taste
> > Choose View, Normal

> > Your logo will appear on every slide based on the Slide Master (if you have
> > multiple masters, you may want to add the logo to them too).

> > Steve Rindsberg, PPT MVP
> > PPT FAQ: www.pptfaq.com
> > PPTools: www.pptools.com

Depending on the PPT version, you can add additional Master layouts
(preserve old masters when you do this), apply the different images
and apply the Masters to different slides in the presentation (select
slides to apply and then Format/Slide Design and select the
appropriate master layout). I believe this ability was added in
version 2003.

Tom Lavedas
http://members.cox.net/tglbatch/wsh/