HOW DO I INSERT A PDF FILE INTO AN EMAIL BODY?

=?Utf-8?B?dGhhbGw3OA==?=

      22nd Aug 2006
I want to insert a PDF file into the email body not as an attchment. Can this
be done? If so how???
Please help me I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Roady [MVP]

      22nd Aug 2006
PDF is not a valid format for any mail client. The message format can be
Plain Text, HTML or Rich Text. Either convert the PDF to a HTML document or
copy/paste the text or image out of the PDF into the message.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

-----
"thall78" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
I want to insert a PDF file into the email body not as an attchment. Can
this
be done? If so how???
Please help me I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Paula

      22nd Sep 2009
How can I convert the file to html?

"Roady [MVP]" wrote:

> PDF is not a valid format for any mail client. The message format can be
> Plain Text, HTML or Rich Text. Either convert the PDF to a HTML document or
> copy/paste the text or image out of the PDF into the message.
>
> --
> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>
> -----
> "thall78" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to insert a PDF file into the email body not as an attchment. Can
> this
> be done? If so how???
> Please help me I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      22nd Sep 2009
That would be a feature of your PDF software - look on its File, Save as
menu.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:

"Paula" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I convert the file to html?
>
> "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
>
>> PDF is not a valid format for any mail client. The message format can be
>> Plain Text, HTML or Rich Text. Either convert the PDF to a HTML document
>> or
>> copy/paste the text or image out of the PDF into the message.
>>
>> --
>> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
>> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
>> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
>> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
>>
>> -----
>> "thall78" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I want to insert a PDF file into the email body not as an attchment. Can
>> this
>> be done? If so how???
>> Please help me I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Paula

      22nd Sep 2009
It was given to me as an adobe acrobat 8 file. I do not have the software it
was created in; just the final version.

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> That would be a feature of your PDF software - look on its File, Save as
> menu.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> (E-Mail Removed)

> (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Do you keep Outlook open 24/7? Vote in our poll:
> http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=22205
>
> "Paula" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How can I convert the file to html?
> >
> > "Roady [MVP]" wrote:
> >
> >> PDF is not a valid format for any mail client. The message format can be
> >> Plain Text, HTML or Rich Text. Either convert the PDF to a HTML document
> >> or
> >> copy/paste the text or image out of the PDF into the message.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
> >> Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
> >> http://www.howto-outlook.com/
> >> Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
> >>
> >> -----
> >> "thall78" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> I want to insert a PDF file into the email body not as an attchment. Can
> >> this
> >> be done? If so how???
> >> Please help me I am going crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

      22nd Sep 2009
"Paula" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> It was given to me as an adobe acrobat 8 file. I do not have the software
> it
> was created in; just the final version.

Unless you have an application that can edit the PDF file (and there are
several free ones available on the Internet), there's no way to do what you
seek.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]