How do I insert a company logo in a slide and not have it erased?

Mac1

      15th Jul 2008
How do I insert a company logo in a slide and not have it erased?

Michael Koerner

      15th Jul 2008
Which version of PowerPoint?

--
Michael Koerner
MS MVP - PowerPoint

"Mac1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
How do I insert a company logo in a slide and not have it erased?

Echo S

      15th Jul 2008
"Mac1" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I insert a company logo in a slide and not have it erased?

You cannot keep individual objects from being deleted. But this technique
might help:

Add the logo to a blank slide. Then File | Save As and choose PNG. When
you're prompted, opt to save only the current slide.

Then Insert | Picture | From File and insert that PNG you just saved. Now
the logo is part of the background. You can put this image on the slide
master if you want, or you can just use it on an individual slide. Use
Format Background | Fill Effects | Picture, or just Insert | Picture. Your
choice.