How do I increase size of text when typing?

Sufimai

      30th May 2010
I am using Word 2003 and with Word 2000 I could enlarge the size of the print
before typing to increase to 150% but cannot find how to do this in the 2003
version. The print on the screen is now about a 10 which is too small for
comfort.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      30th May 2010
View | Zoom.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Sufimai" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am using Word 2003 and with Word 2000 I could enlarge the size of the
>print
> before typing to increase to 150% but cannot find how to do this in the
> 2003
> version. The print on the screen is now about a 10 which is too small
> for
> comfort.

Stefan Blom

      30th May 2010
Are you referring to the printed size or to the display on screen?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP