How do I include 2006 in the date at the top of a calendar page

=?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmVlbiBOVw==?=

      14th Feb 2006
When printed The Weekly layout of the Calendar shows day and month, but not
year. How do I include 2006 within the date?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      15th Feb 2006
does your windows long date format include the year? Outlook uses that
setting (control panel, regional settings)

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(E-Mail Removed)

"Maureen NW" <Maureen (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When printed The Weekly layout of the Calendar shows day and month, but
> not
> year. How do I include 2006 within the date?

=?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmVlbiBOVw==?=

      15th Feb 2006
Hello Diane, thanks for your quick response. Yes, the long date is included
and I checked on that too before writing to the forum. Wednesday, February
15, 2006 is currently showing. However, when printed out, the year does not
show in the Weekly Calendar: February 13-February 19 - but no 2006 included.
I have gone through everything that relates to Calendar but to no avail. I
am most grateful for your help on this conundrum! Many thanks, Maureen