How do I import saved folders from Thunderbird

Trophyson

      17th Apr 2010
I want to use Outlook 2007 and I want to bring my saved email folders into
Outlook.

Is this possible? if so, how do I do that?

Thanks

(E-Mail Removed)

Roady [MVP]

      17th Apr 2010
Thunderbird still doesn't have an export function, right?
Probably the easiest way to get your messages across is to upload your
messages back to the server via IMAP and then download them again in
Outlook. For details see;
http://www.msoutlook.info/question/367

Note: There are some conversion utilities around for Thunderbird, but they
usually perform quite badly, require you to go via OE and/or lose your
folder structure and some message header information.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/