How do I import mbox mail files into Outlook XP

Jason Komar

      7th Aug 2003
We recently shifted one of our Linux desktops back to
Windows. I have a need to import mail from the employee's
Linux data. The mail is stored in Unix-style mbox files.
How can I import these into Outlook XP?

Thanks,

Jason

[Brendan]

      7th Aug 2003
On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:13:44 -0700, "Jason Komar" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>We recently shifted one of our Linux desktops back to
>Windows. I have a need to import mail from the employee's
>Linux data. The mail is stored in Unix-style mbox files.
>How can I import these into Outlook XP?

You may have to export the data to a csv file, and then use that file
to import into Outlook using the menu option File/Import and Export.

Check the offerings under File/Import to see if mbox is supported.
Otherwise, the csv format might do the trick anyways.

Brendan