How do I hyperlink to specific Excel worksheet from Powerpoint

=?Utf-8?B?aWFuYw==?=

      11th Jan 2005
I'd like to set up a hyperlink from a slide in a Powerpoint 2002 presentation
that opens up a specific worksheet in Excel.
Can anyone help with this please

Shyam Pillai

      11th Jan 2005
Right-click on the shape on the slide, select hyperlink. and in the field
provided type
<filename>#<Sheetname>!<cellreference> and then click on OK. Now whenever
you click on the link the excel sheet will open and jump to the set sheet
and cell reference.

example: If the hyperlink is entered as shown below then when you click on
it 'Book1.xls is opened and 'sheet3' is displayed.
c:\windows\desktop\book1.xls#sheet3!A1

--
Regards,
Shyam Pillai

http://skp.mvps.org/

"ianc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'd like to set up a hyperlink from a slide in a Powerpoint 2002
> presentation
> that opens up a specific worksheet in Excel.
> Can anyone help with this please

Cranky One

      26th Jan 2005
A related question: When I hyperlink to open an excel or word doc, the
default window size is full screen. Can this be changed?

news:Ov$MTB%(E-Mail Removed)...