how do I get rid of unwanted search engine?

=?Utf-8?B?YXR3aXRzZW5kYWdhaW4=?=

      19th Sep 2004
How do I get rid of an unwanted search engine that keeps popping up ?

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      19th Sep 2004
Is this Word 2003? Are you talking about the Research pane? Don't Alt+click,
as this brings it up.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)