How do i get rid of a password on a document?

Carrie

      30th Jan 2009
I put a password on a word document. I dont know how to get rid of the
password now, i am using Microsoft Word 2007.

Graham Mayor

      30th Jan 2009
Open the document using the password. Then use the same method you used to
apply the password in the first place to remove the password ( i.e. delete
the password) then save the document again.
You will not be able to open the document if you have forgotten the
password.
--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com