How do I get rid of the little hand symbol?

Bets51

      24th Jan 2009
For some reason I have this hand symbol instead of the arrow. And when I try
to cut, copy or paste, the hand symbol becomes a fist and won't allow me to
copy, cut or paste. How do I get the arrow back?
Thanks for the help!

VanguardLH

      24th Jan 2009
Bets51 wrote:

> For some reason I have this hand symbol instead of the arrow. And when I try
> to cut, copy or paste, the hand symbol becomes a fist and won't allow me to
> copy, cut or paste. How do I get the arrow back?
> Thanks for the help!

You sure that you aren't inside a .pdf file looking around and trying to
copy content from there? Doesn't sound like an Outlook issue.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      24th Jan 2009
on the upper right side of the window just above the top of the scroll bar
is a little hand - click it to toggle between the cursor and hand.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Bets51" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> For some reason I have this hand symbol instead of the arrow. And when I
> try
> to cut, copy or paste, the hand symbol becomes a fist and won't allow me
> copy, cut or paste. How do I get the arrow back?
> Thanks for the help!

Bets51

      24th Jan 2009
Thank you so much!!!!! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your promptness
on helping me out.

Bets

"Diane Poremsky [MVP]" wrote:

> on the upper right side of the window just above the top of the scroll bar
> is a little hand - click it to toggle between the cursor and hand.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
> (E-Mail Removed)

> (E-Mail Removed)

> http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
> newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.
>

> "Bets51" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > For some reason I have this hand symbol instead of the arrow. And when I
> > try
> > to cut, copy or paste, the hand symbol becomes a fist and won't allow me
> > copy, cut or paste. How do I get the arrow back?
> > Thanks for the help!

New Member

      14th Nov 2012
Thank you for asking this question and for the simple answer. It was driving me crazy.