How do I get a picture to be spread over multiple pages?

Leanne29

      22nd Aug 2009
i am making a poster and need the picture to be large enough for a display so
would like it to be spread ovar 2 or 3 pages. At the moment it wont continue
onto the next page it just cuts off the end of the picture.

Graham Mayor

      22nd Aug 2009
Objects cannot span pages. You need a different application to attempt
this - try Publisher.

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>><<>

Leanne29 wrote:
> i am making a poster and need the picture to be large enough for a
> display so would like it to be spread ovar 2 or 3 pages. At the
> moment it wont continue onto the next page it just cuts off the end
> of the picture.

Peter T. Daniels

      22nd Aug 2009
You could insert the picture 2 or 3 times and conceal corresponding
parts of it on different pages; or you could create smaller picture
files containing just parts of the picture, and insert those in the
appropriate places instead.