How do I get my photo story files to burn on a DVD

=?Utf-8?B?amNyMSBSb2NrbGVkZ2U=?=

      26th Nov 2005
I have created a photo story file of wedding pictures with audio included. I
cannot get it to burn to a DVD disc. I have tried converting it to MPEG 2
and 4 format and it won't work. I am using a NERO program for burning. I
am wanting to burn it to a DVD disc in high quality so it can be viewed on
any standard home DVD player. I have an emachines Computer, 3000 AMD
processor, 512 MB RAM, LITE ON CD/DVD Burner.,120 GB Hard Drive. I bought it
this past spring. Please Help Me.

John Inzer

      26th Nov 2005
jcr1 Rockledge wrote:
> I have created a photo story file of wedding pictures
> with audio included. I cannot get it to burn to a DVD
> disc. I have tried converting it to MPEG 2 and 4 format
> and it won't work. I am using a NERO program for
> burning. I am wanting to burn it to a DVD disc in high
> quality so it can be viewed on any standard home DVD
> player. I have an emachines Computer, 3000 AMD
> processor, 512 MB RAM, LITE ON CD/DVD Burner.,120 GB Hard
> Drive. I bought it this past spring. Please Help Me.

============================
Have a look at the following site...
maybe it will get you started...

Beginner's Guide to Photo Story