How do I get Hotmail to synchronise via Outlook with my Axim X5 ?

=?Utf-8?B?QW50aG9ueSBEaWdnbGU=?=

      19th Aug 2006
I have a handheld Axim X5. When I bought this I was told that I could
synchronise it with my home computer and there would be an exchange of my
emails between the handheld and the home computer.

This would mean that after synchronisation I could read my emails from my
handheld and compose replies. These replies would be sent the next time I
synchronised the handheld with my home computer.

However, I use Hotmail and though I can manage this through Outlook, I have
never been able to synchronise it with my mobile Axim X5.

I would appreciate advice; of a constructive kind.

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      20th Aug 2006
it works as you were told for normal email accounts but hotmail (and many
other free services) are not "normal". what version of Outlook and do you
use free hotmail or pay for Outlook live?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

http://www.pcreview.co.uk/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...