how do I get database to work on server

=?Utf-8?B?Z2xlc2dh?=

      7th Jan 2006
I created db with access 2000 tables/ query/forms/pages using fp to publish
to server/db in fpdb folder and its verified/ pages created with access for
peple to get information in root folder/ publish to server. I am stumped
after that I thought url/ page.htm would open the page but nothing shows. Is
there a site databases for dummies. Please help if anyone can.
Thanks Sam

Douglas J. Steele

      7th Jan 2006
This sounds like a FrontPage question, not an Access question, to me. You'll
probably get better responses if you ask in a FrontPage newsgroup.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

news:(E-Mail Removed)...