How do I get back my file, edit, etc toolbar?

=?Utf-8?B?bWNsb2lhY29ubw==?=

      27th Mar 2005
I had a spreadsheet emailed to me and each time I clicked on a cell the
research window pane popped up. When I clicked on File, Edit it moved the
icons, but I am not sure where they went and I have not been able to restore

Thanks

Anne Troy

      28th Mar 2005
Right-click ANY toolbar. Hit Customize. Go to the Toolbars tab, and choose
the Worksheet menu bar, and hit RESET.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.piersontech.com
www.mrexcel.com

"mcloiacono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I had a spreadsheet emailed to me and each time I clicked on a cell the
> research window pane popped up. When I clicked on File, Edit it moved the
> icons, but I am not sure where they went and I have not been able to

restore

> Thanks

Anne Troy

      17th Jun 2005
See "Restore any Toolbar" at the bottom of this page:
http://www.officearticles.com/misc/m...plications.htm
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com