how do i form 2 lines in 1 row?

=?Utf-8?B?TVNFWENFTFJPT0tJRQ==?=

      4th Jun 2007

Ron Coderre

      4th Jun 2007
I'm guessing you're looking to force text in a cell to wrap into the next
line of the same cell.

If that's true......
Edit the text and move the insertion point to where you want to wrap the
text.
Hold down the [Alt] key and press [Enter]

Does that help?
----------------------------------

Regards,

Ron
Microsoft MVP (Excel)

"MSEXCELROOKIE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

Gord Dibben

      5th Jun 2007
In one cell type this is line one then Alt + ENTER then type this is line
two.

The Alt + ENTER gives you a carriage return in the cell.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 4 Jun 2007 15:30:01 -0700, MSEXCELROOKIE