How do I find a list of existing macros in Word 2007?

SantistaS

      9th Feb 2010
How do I find a list of existing macros in Word 2007?

Jay Freedman

      9th Feb 2010
Alt+F8, just like in previous versions.

Or first go to Office button > Word Options > Popular and check the option
to show the Developer tab on the ribbon, then go to that tab and click the
Macros button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

SantistaS wrote:
> How do I find a list of existing macros in Word 2007?

SantistaS

      9th Feb 2010
Thank you, Jay

One more question:
How I find the already assigned shortcut keys in Word 2007?

"Jay Freedman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Alt+F8, just like in previous versions.
>
> Or first go to Office button > Word Options > Popular and check the option
> to show the Developer tab on the ribbon, then go to that tab and click the
> Macros button.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Jay Freedman
> Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org
> Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup
> so all may benefit.

Jay Freedman

      9th Feb 2010

For a list of the default key assignments, press F1 to open the Help window
and search for "keyboard shortcuts". Open the topic "Keyboard shortcuts for
Microsoft Word" and click the Show All link in the top right corner.

For assignments in the current document, you can open the Print dialog and
set the Print What field to "Key assignments". But that won't tell you what
assignments are stored in the currently attached template.

If you're looking for the shortcut for a particular command, or if you want
to assign one, go to Office button > Word Options > Customize and click the
Customize button in the lower left corner. Use the All Commands category,
and maybe the Macros category, to find the proper list of commands in the
right-hand box and click on it.

If you want to know what a particular shortcut is assigned to (if anything),
press Ctrl+Alt+Number-pad plus sign. The cursor changes to a
four-leaf-clover shape; then press the shortcut key combination. The
shortcut dialog will open to the assigned command (if there is one).

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman