How do I filter master list to multiple sheets?

megandonica

      19th Jul 2012
Hi,

I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.

Thanks so much

megan@routehappy.com

      19th Jul 2012
On Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:34:32 PM UTC-4, megandonica wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The purpose of doing this would be to color code a row in the master, and have it automatically show up in the proper tab The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.
>
> Thanks so much

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:34:32 PM UTC-4, megandonica wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.
>
> Thanks so much

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:34:32 PM UTC-4, megandonica wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.
>
> Thanks so much

On Thursday, July 19, 2012 6:34:32 PM UTC-4, megandonica wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.
>
> Thanks so much

Don Guillett

      24th Jul 2012
On Thursday, July 19, 2012 5:34:32 PM UTC-5, megandonica wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a spreadsheet with about 2,000 rows in the master and 9 separate tabs. In the master, I have each row color-coded for its tab but am wondering if it is possible to link a color on the master with its respective tab? The content of the spreadsheet is names and contact info.
>
> Thanks so much

I would have to see the file.