How do I export email contacts in Excel into Yahoo?

=?Utf-8?B?UkRlbnZlcg==?=

      12th Nov 2005
I am new to Excel and have newly created a roster for a group I am part of.
In this roster, I have names, addressess and emails. I now want to send the
whole group an email. Is there a way to take the email list Ive created and
export it to yahoo? Like a quick way to take this long list of emails (about
100) and easily send them to my yahoo 'compose email' section?
THANK YOU. I need to email today, so appreciate quick replies.

Don Guillett

      12th Nov 2005
No need for Yahoo. go here for all the answers on this
http://www.rondebruin.nl/

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"RDenver" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am new to Excel and have newly created a roster for a group I am part

of.
> In this roster, I have names, addressess and emails. I now want to send

the
> whole group an email. Is there a way to take the email list Ive created

and
> export it to yahoo? Like a quick way to take this long list of emails

(about
> 100) and easily send them to my yahoo 'compose email' section?
> THANK YOU. I need to email today, so appreciate quick replies.

Richard9278

      12th Nov 2005

If you still need help, email me at (E-Mail Removed) and I wil
reply with a file called Yahoo.CSV which will have all the prope
column headings. Type or copy and paste your new contacts info, sav
the file (click "Yes" when asked if you wish to maintain the sam
format)

Open Yahoo mail, click on "Addresses" and click on "Import/Export" o
the upper right of the screen. Attached the .CSV file and that shoul
do it.

Richar

--
Richard927