How do I enable remote desktop for admin use???

=?Utf-8?B?dGtlNDAy?=

      20th Feb 2007
Hi,

Isn't there an option to enable remote desktop (terminal service) to a
windos 2000 server. I know there are licensing issue but I believe one admin
session is allowed. Can you tell me how to enable this please.

Thansk

TKE402

=?Utf-8?B?RHJhZ29zIENBTUFSQQ==?=

      24th Feb 2007
hi,
install terminal service in administration mode.
--
Dragos CAMARA
MCSA Windows 2003 server