How do I draw lines through text in Word?

=?Utf-8?B?SkxO?=

      6th Mar 2005
I want to edit a document and show text deletions by having a line drawn
throught the word. How do I this? I know I've seen it in other documents.
Thanks!

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      6th Mar 2005
Track Changes will do this for you automatically (Tools | Track Changes and
set the Deleted formatting to strikethrough at Tools | Options | Track
Changes), or you can apply Strikethrough formatting through Format | Font or
add a keyboard shortcut or toolbar button for it using Tools | Customize.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"JLN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I want to edit a document and show text deletions by having a line drawn
> throught the word. How do I this? I know I've seen it in other documents.
> Thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJUYXo=?=

      6th Mar 2005
What you are referring to is a feature called Track Changes in the Tools
menu. Read about it in Help before you use it for more info.

HTH |:>)

"JLN" wrote:

> I want to edit a document and show text deletions by having a line drawn
> throught the word. How do I this? I know I've seen it in other documents.
> Thanks!

=?Utf-8?B?TWFydGluIFA=?=

      6th Mar 2005
Format, Font, Strikethrough