How do I do a ramdom sample query in Access Design View

Need help LAF

      16th Jan 2009
I am a new user of Access and I need to learn how to write a Ramdom sample in
the access database that I have made. Can someone please help me?

Douglas J. Steele

      16th Jan 2009
Check http://www.mvps.org/access/queries/qry0011.htm at "The Access Web"

--