How Do I Disable Internet Explorer Warning Popups

=?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxk?=

      7th Feb 2007
Hi, I keep getting the popup "When you send information to the Internet, it
might be possible for others to see that information. Do you want to
continue?"
When I click on the checkbox to enable the "In the future, do not show this
message" It still appears. Thank you for your help in advance.

Don Varnau

      8th Feb 2007
Hi,
In Internet Options> Advanced> Miscellaneous> Submit nonencrypted form data,
select "Enable."

Hope this helps,
Don
[MS MVP- IE]

"Donald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I keep getting the popup "When you send information to the Internet,

it
> might be possible for others to see that information. Do you want to
> continue?"
> When I click on the checkbox to enable the "In the future, do not show

this
> message" It still appears. Thank you for your help in advance.

=?Utf-8?B?RG9uYWxk?=

      9th Feb 2007
Thank you - hallelujah it works - Donald