how do i design a voucher?

Allison

      20th Jan 2010
I would like to know how to design a coupon or voucher in PowerPoint. Can
anyone help?

LVTravel

      20th Jan 2010

"Allison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to know how to design a coupon or voucher in PowerPoint. Can
> anyone help?

The same way you create any PowerPoint slide. Put the images and text on
the slide and print the slide. Of course you can change the slide size
and/or shape to fit and even put more than one on a slide page.

Without a lot more information we can't be any more help. At a minimum we
would need the version of Office you have and the printer you would use to
produce the voucher.