How do I delete a page in excel

need help

      27th Mar 2008
I need to delete my second page in excel. Any suggestions?

Tyro

      27th Mar 2008
Second page of what?

Tyro

"need help" <need (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need to delete my second page in excel. Any suggestions?

Susan

      27th Mar 2008
select & delete all the rows that encompass the material you don't
want anymore.

OR

set your print range to just the "first page".
susan

On Mar 26, 7:16*pm, "Tyro" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Second page of what?
>
> Tyro
>
> "need help" <need (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in messagenews:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> >I need to delete my second page in excel. Any suggestions?- Hide quoted text -

Gord Dibben

      28th Mar 2008
Is a "page" a worksheet or a printed page of a worksheet?

If the former, right-click on the sheet tab and delete sheet.

If the latter, change your print area under File>Print Area

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP