How do I delete "Identity login"

Anne

      9th Jan 2008
I have Norton Antivirus and every time I start my computer, a window called
"Identity Login" pops up and it causes my inbox program "Outlook" to not
respond.
Another window from Norton called "Subscription Expired (Internet
Protection) keeps popping up and this too causes my programs not to start
correctly (program not responding. I already have internet protection from
Norton!!! It's in my Norton Antivirus firewall package!!

I want to eliminate "Identity Login" as well as this ever popping window
"Subcription Expired" from Norton.

How do I do it?

Brian Tillman

      9th Jan 2008
Anne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I have Norton Antivirus and every time I start my computer, a window
> called "Identity Login" pops up and it causes my inbox program
> "Outlook" to not respond.
> Another window from Norton called "Subscription Expired (Internet
> Protection) keeps popping up and this too causes my programs not to
> start correctly (program not responding. I already have internet
> protection from Norton!!! It's in my Norton Antivirus firewall
> package!!
>
> I want to eliminate "Identity Login" as well as this ever popping
> window "Subcription Expired" from Norton.
>
> How do I do it?

Neither of these questions have anything to do with Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

DL

      9th Jan 2008
Then you need to visit Symantec.com as something is wrong with your AV
package, if the subscription has indeed expired then uninstall it and
purchase or install one of the free packages eg AVG, Zonealarm etc

news:(E-Mail Removed)...